Invest in your community today!
Literacy Volunteers of Essex and Franklin Counties offers a wide variety of literacy services to adult learners for free because we believe that having the ability to read is a human right and increases the chance for adult learners to become active members of society.
As a charitable organization, LVEF depends on donations made by individuals like you to ensure our continued impact in Essex and Franklin Counties. All donations are tax-deductible and go directly towards supporting literacy in the community.
Make a secure online donation via Paypal
Click link of above – No Paypal account Required
Mail a check to:
Literacy Volunteers of Essex and Franklin Counties
3265 Broad Street
Port Henry, NY 12974
Other Ways To Donate:
- Give the gift of Literacy in a bequest or living trust.
- State Employee Federated Appeal (SEFA)– a charitable solicitation of NYS employees, who may give to any registered charitable organization through payroll deduction. Talk to your payroll office for more information.
- Many employers will match charitable donations made by their employees. Contact your Human Resources department for more information.
- Donate to Literacy Volunteers through the United Way of the Adirondacks Capital Campaign
Your Donation Will Help Us To:
- Fund more tutor training opportunities
- Purchase more updated learning materials